Acid cooling, solvent separation and condensation, reactor control, reboiling, resin thermal control, caustic production and advanced heat recovery duties are all proven duties for CHX Canada Inc Plate Heat Exchangers.
Plate heat transfer efficiency promises and delivers benefits in:
- Size and weight efficiency helping to accommodate capacity expansions.
- Compact size helping make higher alloy units more affordable, with shorter lead-times.
- Low hold-up volume with rapid thermal response, for precise process control throughout load swings.
- Extremely high heat transfer rates and practical temperature approaches as low as 1°C (2°F).
- High internal turbulence, reducing fouling and scaling tendencies for longer maintenance cycles.
- Highly configurable thermal length for outstanding performance in boiling, evaporating and condensing duties.
- A rapidly growing portfolio of diverse, successful CPI applications spanning commodity, life science, specialty and consumer chemical segments, signifying a maturing technology base.